Looking for an incredibly fun late summer race? We are featuring one of our favorites and one of the our signature races, The Santa Rosa Marathon on August 25-26th! In the words of Elizabeth Barrett Browning…Santa Rosa Marathon, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways.
1. Flat, fast and very scenic course through vineyards, the Santa Rosa Creek and cute downtown. It is a Boston Qualifier so if that is your thing, here is your chance!
2. Wine! You get a bottle of wine as part of your entry. The expo is at a DeLoach vineyards which is both beautiful and the wine is darn tasty too. We always do a little wine tasting before and after the race 🙂
3. There is a Pancake breakfast at the finish. PANCAKES! I should stop right there.
4. Beer Festival – do you see a trend here? Participants get free entry to the beer festival and friends can join for $10. Music, Craft Beer on tap and all around celebration after the run!
5. Huge spinner medals.
6. The Nicest Pacers (Shout out to Hardik Patel)
7. The race has multiple distances so everyone in the family can run – Full and Half Marathons, a 10k and a 5k. Use code LUSH25 for $25 off the full or half distances.
8. Honey Stinger and Taiko drums on the course, friendly volunteers and lots of cheering. It has a great hometown vibe and we love Art’s Alley Blog.
9. You get a running Jacket (for full and 1/2 distances) and a long-sleeve hoodie for the 5k and 10k!
10. This guy right here!
- We hope you join us at The Santa Rosa Marathon which is also celebrating 10 years this year! It is one of the best run-cation destination races and usually sells out so don’t delay.
Wine Country Cocktail
Bottle of Red or White Wine
Open Wine. Pour in Wine Glass. Cheers!