Did you pledge to get fit or run your first race as your New Year’s resolution? We did and plan to #runmore and #runlocal! If you want to beat your goal on a fun, fast course, join us at the inaugural Represent Running Silicon Valley Half Marathon and festival in San Jose, CA on April 14-15, 2018!
New to running and not ready to go for a half marathon? There are 5k and 10k options as well. No Excuses!
Running Lushes Top 5 Reasons to Sign Up:
- The Bling and the Swag – Not only do you get an awesome medal, sign up for the half and get a quarter zip long sleeve tech shirt and a cool runner’s bag! You’ll also get free race photos and admission to the Food Truck Music Festival on Saturday. Check out the swag!
- Flat, Fast Course – Run through the historic neighborhoods of San Jose! This USTAF certified course is mostly flat so is sure to mean a PR for you!
- Bragging Rights – Finishing a race of any distance is a great feeling, but you will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you have run 13.1 miles before most people have even had their coffee! Kick off that fitness resolution with a huge accomplishment!
- Bonus Medal – Complete the 5k on Saturday and the 1/2 Marathon on Sunday and earn The Inaugural Valley Challenge Medal! More Bling!
- Race Discount – The price goes up on January 17th so don’t wait to get the best price! Use discount code RepresentLUSH to get an additional $10 off!
But the best reason to sign up? You get to run with the Running Lushes! We’ll see you on the course or at the bar (post-race celebration, of course)!
Half Marathon Margarita
1 can Frozen Limeade
6 oz Tequila
3 oz Triple Sec or Cointreau
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for spicy version)
In blender, blend above ingredients and slowly add ice until smooth. Add water or additional tequila to maintain consistency. Pour into salt rimmed low balls and add an extra shake of cayenne pepper for flair.
**NOTE: This post has been updated to reflect the correct discount amount as it was previously posted in error.